Lorri DeLaney - Luxury Home Specialist -
- License #:
- As a Colorado native and lifelong resident of the Denver Metro area, my expertise with the market, people, and neighborhoods allows me to provide you with all of your residential Real Estate needs, whether it’s obtaining top dollar for your existing home or helping you find the home of your dreams at the best possible price.
- I am passionate about what I do. As my client, I will be your biggest advocate. As an enthusiastic native, I can show out-of-state buyers all the beauty and resources Colorado has to offer.
- I have a degree in Marketing, so I thrive on creating a powerful message and building strong relationships with a constantly expanding network. I have 18 years of solid sales experience, so when you are ready to make that change, I can be your best resource to get you to that next destination.
- With Coldwell Banker’s cutting edge marketing tools and resources at my fingertips, I have been able to reach more buyers and optimize the exposure of the homes I sell on over (600) web-sites and I only use only professional photographers to create exceptional marketing pieces.
- I help sellers and buyers alike and go wherever my relationships take me within the Denver Metro area.
- I have become known as a Luxury Home Specialist for Coldwell Banker’s Previews Division, which gives me an even greater capacity to market high end homes.
- What my clients have appreciated most in working with me is my professionalism, communication skills, and my ability to explain the process every step of the way, so that selling or buying their largest asset becomes an enjoyable experience.
- I listen to your needs make recommendations, so that you are well-equipped to make the best possible decisions and confidently move forward.
- By recognizing your need and desires and having the skills to help you buy or sell that special property, I can help you make your dreams come true.
Please visit my web-site today at: www.LorriSellsHomesColorado.com
or give me a call at (720) 313-7437 as I am readily accessible.
I look forward to meeting you!
I currently reside within the Broomfield community with two teenagers, a 16-year old daughter, and a 18-year old son. When I am not working, my interests include: spending time with my family--including my dog, spending time with my friends, being outdoors, running, hiking, biking, skiing, swimming, golfing, playing tennis and ping pong with my kids.
I contact my clients and neighborhoods for several of the fundraisers that Coldwell Banker organizes. I am an active member in my church and help contribute to those less fortunate.
Awards & Certifications:
Previews® Property Specialist - so in the top 10% of all Realtors nationwide within Coldwell Banker.
Received Rising Star Award, 5-Star Professional, for 5280 Magazine in 2014.
Received a couple of different awards in 2012; one within the (17) Coldwell Banker offices in the state of Colorado and one within the DMAR (Denver Metro Association of Realtors) to which 5,000 Real Estate agents belong in 2012.
In 2015, obtained certifications for: CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative), and MRP (Military Relocation Professional).